Sunday, November 19, 2006

Discipline

My last Website was closed down because some ignorant fools didn't understand my attitudes for disciplining children, particularly teenagers. Here are some simple rules, which if followed, will benefit the Nation.
- punish your child every day, even though they may not have done anything wrong, at a set time
- it is not necessary to use a stick, but if you prefer, a humble Garden Cane will suffice
- if you punish someone else's child, their father may turn violent. It is essential that you have a gun in your home
- the most difficult problem you can face would be if your child appears to become "aroused" by physical punishment. In such cases use Guilt and Shame to your advantage. My beloved late son, Watson, was such a case. I cured him by marching him to High School totally naked one day. He was never able to live down the taunts of his classmates.

Some fools have accused me of Charlatanism, but let me tell you, I learned my lessons well in that Vietnamese POW camp. My captors were psychologists and disciplinarians of the highest order and I learned to fear and respect them, even though they were Godless Communists.

No comments: